Anerocid 300mg capsules
Ferron Par Pharmaceuticals
Ingredients in every capsule
|Clindamycin HCl||300 mg|
Each package contains
|ATC Level 1||J - Antiinfectives for systemic use|
|ATC Level 2||J01 - Antibacterials for Systemic Use|
|ATC Level 3||J01F - Macrolides; Lincosamides and Streptogramins|
18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE
– Adults :
Serious infection: 150– 300 mg every 6 hours.
More severe infection: 300-450 mg every six hours.
0 TO 18 YEARS OLD
– Children: 3 – 6 mg/kg every 6 hours depending on the severity of the infection.
Antibiotic should be discontinued if diarrhea occurs during treatment.
To prevent the possibility of esophageal irritation, clindamycin capsules should be administered orally with a full glass of water.
For infections caused by β-hemolytic streptococci, treatment with clindamycin should be continued for at least 10 days.
For the treatment of severe infections caused by susceptible Gram-positive anaerobic organisms, such as streptococcus, pneumococcus and staphylococcus in :
– Respiratory tract infections: empysema, anaerobes pneumonitis, and lung abscess.
– Skin and soft tissue infections.
– Intra-abdominal infections, such as peritonitis and intra-abdominal abscess.
– Gynaecological infections, including endometritis, pelvic cellulitis, postsurgical vaginal infections.
– Bone and joint infections.