Vometa FT dispersible tablets
Ingredients in every dispersible tablet
Each package contains
|ATC Level 1||A - Alimentary tract and metabolism|
|ATC Level 2||A03 - Drugs for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders|
|ATC Level 3||A03F - Propulsives|
18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE
Adults and elderly:
- Functional dyspepsia: 10-20 mg, 3 times daily and 10-20 mg before bedtime, depending on clinical response. The treatment should not exceed 12 weeks.
- Nausea and vomiting (including caused by levodopa and bromocriptine): 10-20 mg, with 4-8 hours interval.
Drug should be taken 15-30 minutes before meals and before bedtime. Vometa FT in the form of fast-melting tablet, can be swallowed without water
associated with cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy: 0.2-0.4 mg/kg body weight/day with 4-8 hours interval.
– Acute nausea and vomiting. It is not recommended for the routine prevention of postoperative vomiting.
– Nausea and vomiting caused by levodopa and bromocriptine. It is recommended that treatment with domperidone should not exceed a period of 12 weeks.
– Symptomatic treatment for functional dyspepsia. It is not recommended for the long-term treatment.
– Acute nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy.