PLEASE READ THESE LEGAL NOTICES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING www.dexagroup.com
PT. Dexa Medica provides www.dexagroup.com (the “Site”) subject to your compliance with these Legal Notices (the “Notices”). By using the Site you agree to be bound by this Notices. If you do not agree to its Notices, please do not use the Site.
The information, documents and some related graphics published in the Site (the “Information”) are the sole property of Dexa Group. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that:
(1) The above copyright notice appears on all copies;
(2) Use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only;
(3) The Information is not modified in any way; and
(4) No graphics available from this Site are used separate from accompanying text.
Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patient, trademark or other proprietary right of Dexa Group.
Each person assumes full responsibility and all risk arising from use of this Site. The Information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Dexa Group reserves the right to make addition, deletions or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
Dexa Group does not practice medicine or provide medical services of any kind on or through the Site. All Information provided on the Site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should never disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of something you see in the Site, you should always talk to a physician or other qualified health professional concerning your medical condition.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labeling are of Indonesia origin, Product may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Many of the products listed are available only by prescription through your local healthcare professional.
Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with local regulations.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to other websites or resources. Dexa Group neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor has reviewed or approved any content on other websites. You expressly agree that your use of other websites is at your sole risk.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Dexa Group makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the information. Dexa Group here by disclaims all representations and warranties whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In no event shall Dexa Group be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss or profit) consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the existence or use of this Site and/or the information, regardless of whether Dexa Group has been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
This Site is governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
For further information, please send an e-mail at the email address provided at the bottom of the Site home page.
TYPE OF INFORMATION
Here are the types of information Dexa Group gather:
● Information You Give Us: Dexa Group receives and stores any information you enter on this Site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. Dexa Group uses the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future information for you and communicating with you.
● E-mail communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from www.dexagroup.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
● Automatic Information: Dexa Group receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web Sites, we use “cookies”, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses www.dexagroup.com. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at www.dexagroup.com if we can not recognize you, we want you to be aware that this tools exist.
● Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account.
Some areas of the Site require you to be or become a registered user. When and if you register with us, you will:
(a) Provide accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by our registration forms; and
(b) Maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
You acknowledge that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site.
USER NAME AND PASSWORD
When you register, you must select a user name and a password. We may refuse to grant you any user name that we determine, in our sole direction, to be unlawful or inappropriate. You will not transfer or resell you access to the Site to anyone. If you have reason to believe your account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password and immediately notify us of the problem by e-mailing to Contact Us. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and entirely responsible for all activities conducted through your account.
SUBMISSIONS AND POSTINGS
Please note that, because we and our designees host message boards and other forums on the Site and therefore redistribute materials you give us, we need certain rights in those materials. Therefore, by transmitting suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, or other materials to us, or by posting such Submissions to the Site, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable, assignable, royalty-free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform and display, and transmit such submissions in any media now known or hereafter developed, for purposes of operating the Site and any successor sites or services. We will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise with respect to any Submissions, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions.
Information on our Forums is provided by both our staff and our registered users, some of whom may use anonymous screen names or may not be connected with us. Please be aware that people may post messages or make statements in the Forums that are inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. We neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statement made or displayed on the Site by third parties, whether they are visitors, registered users, or otherwise. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in articles or postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages, or for any results obtained by using such information. Under no circumstance will we or our affiliates, suppliers, or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information. The opinions expressed in the Forums reflect solely the opinions of the participants, and may not reflect our opinions. We have no obligation to monitor the Submissions. But you acknowledge and agree that we may:
(1) Monitor the submissions;
(2) Alter or remove any Submissions; and
(3) Disclose any Submissions and the circumstances surrounding their transmission, to any third party in order to operate the Site, protect ourselves, our sponsors, and our registered users and visitors, to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests; or for any other reason.